Fibreflow Cooling Towers is aspiring to and undergoing the procedures to become certified in AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management Systems and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. This will give you as clients confidence that you are dealing with a professional organisation.
AS/NZS 4801 Features
- implement, maintain and improve an OHSMS;
- assurance of its conformance with its stated OHS policy;
- demonstrate such conformance to others;
- seek certification/registration of its OHSMS by an external organisation; or
- make a self-determination and declaration of conformance with the Standard.
ISO 9001:2008 Features
- Certification can provide customers confidence in the services provided by the certified organisation
- Certification provides a verified demonstrated commitment by the organisation to continual improvement and effective customer focus
- Certified Management Systems have been demonstrated to improve business outcomes and to assist in managing risks within the organisation
- Certified Management Systems can increase the efficiency of business processes, and thereby reduce waste and rework
- Certification to a particular standard can be a requirement for international trade
Fibreflow Cooling Towers also uses only high quality materials and components in our cooling towers. Suppliers to our company include Brentwood, Titan Fans, Nuplex and Hickson.